Looking to grow your Golf Cart Rental business? Golf cart rental businesses are seeing strong growth and as a result, the market is expanding rapidly. But how do you grow your business and stand out from your competitors in such a rapidly growing industry?
To help you achieve your growth goals and bring new customers to your business, Indexic, an online golf cart rental and waiver software company, and works with many golf cart rental companies compiled helpful tips:
1. Know your audience and market your business to them
- Email Marketing allows you to constantly update your customers of events, promotions, or just remind them to come visit you.
- Social Media Marketing is probably the simplest and fastest way to market your business and directly reach the customers who are looking for you. By utilizing hashtags and geographic tags, you’re able to target exactly who is looking for your type of tour, activity, or rental.
- Search Engine Optimization improves the quality and quantity of website traffic to your website from search engines, ensuring that you get as many new customers as possible.
2. Make sure you have an online booking software.
- Of the 148 million online travel bookings in 2018, 82% occurred online. There are no limitations with online booking. You don’t want to be confined to your 9-5 office hours for people to book you. To be always prepared for customers, you need an online booking software.
- Having instant availability to rent is much better than just having a request form on your website because it books and processes credit cards automatically, no matter the time of the day. No more having to worry about how to get payments and no back and forth and no missed phone calls.
3. Manage your golf cart inventory closely.
- To grow you need know exactly where your equipment is, how long its rented for, and when it’s being returned. This will streamline your customers overall rental experience, by ensuring that they are given a non-conflicting cart rental schedule when booking.
- Online software will give you the ability to view all your inventory in one place to guarantee that you never undersell or oversell.
4. Protecting your company is one of the most important aspects to growing your business.
- Having a solid waiver or contract agreement your customers need to sign is essential. You do not want to be responsible for any injuries or lost items, and a strong waiver will prevent this.
- Having an online booking software that integrates a waiver software will make it simple for your guests to sign their waivers right when they book. Online waivers not only protect your company, but with advance waivers wait and set-up times are drastically reduced when customers arrive at your business.
Indexic is an online booking, rental, and waiver software for golf cart companies. Their software has no out of pocket costs, no contracts, and no monthly fees. They are a US based company that offers incredible customer service. Learn more contact Indexic at:
https://indexic.net or call 800-742-4781 ext. 1