Golf Cart Lovers Wish List
We have carefully curated the perfect golf cart wish list for the convenience of your friends and family. So, feel free to leave this list casually laying around or share it on social media to ensure that this holiday season completes your golf cart wish list.
The ”Gotta Have” List
- Sunbrella Golf Cart Enclosure. Offered with a three year warranty and free shipping, quality enclosures are the gifts that keep on giving. With the winter months coming, enclosures allow golf car owners to extend the use of their cars by providing protection from chilly and rainy weather.
- Speaker Pods. No golf cart is complete without a high quality sound systems an these BOSS speaker pods make the perfect gift for someone who spends a lot of time cruising the greens listening to tunes. The durable speaker pods are not the usual speakers included in standard golf cart stereo kits and will surprise you with the deep bass and professional sound quality.
- Custom Dash Kit. Automotive styling is the latest golf car trend and the Sentry dash is the hottest custom dash on the market. Available in 17 colors, the dash provides ample storage and drink holder space.
The “Someone Who Has Everything” List
If you are that person who has already customized their golf car and is quick to purchase every gadget and device, this list is for you. Our carefully curated list of specialty accessories is sure to impress.
- Electric Heater. Extend your golf car driving season with a 12 volt electric heater. The high powered heater will keep you and your passengers toasty either in the hunting blind or during an early morning golf game.
- Sound Bar. Are you the life of the party? Do your friends rely on your golf car to provide the music? If so, you need this four speaker sound bar. Easy to install and easy on the eyes, your golf car will soon become the most popular on the block.
- Designer Wraps. If your golf car could use a paint job, consider a full body wrap instead. From the American flag to a favorite sports team, vinyl wraps have a UV finish and provide a customized, one of a kind golf car.
- Wheel/Tire Package. Custom wheels and tires are a staple of any custom golf car. Golf cars that are frequently used will require regular maintenance and tire replacement. Give the gift of transportation with shiny new wheels and tires.
The “Under $100” List
Customizing a golf car can be expensive, but if your budget restricted loved ones want to contribute, this is the list for you. We understand that money is tight, so we have curated our favorite accessories for less than $100.
- Custom Steering Wheel. Everyone wants to up-grade their golf car steering wheel. The factory steering wheels are plain and ugly. Available in custom colors and even woodgrain and carbon fiber finishes, steering wheels add a touch of sophistication.
- Chilly Cheeks. Enjoying your golf car in either hot or cold weather can be more enjoyable now with Chilly Cheeks. An innovative gel solution to extreme temperatures, everyone with a golf car needs one of these.
- Decals. Express yourself with your golf car. Whether you are a proud marine or a diehard Packer fan, golf car decals are a great way to personalize your golf car at a reasonable price.
- Caddy Shift. At less than $30, the Caddy Shift shifter solves a real problem experienced by many golf car owners. Factory shifters are short and require leaning and reaching to handle. The Caddy Shift is longer and allows for easy, comfortable golf car shifting.
Be it your for a birthday, anniversary, holiday or just because, golf car accessories make excellent gift ideas.
About the Author: The Founder/Former Owner of WHEELZ Custom Carts & Accessories, Julie Starr, was one of the industry’s first online retailers of golf car products. The eCommerce store, www.WHEELZLLC.com, has served golf car owners since 2008 and remains a popular online shopping experience for golf car owners who want to take their golf cars to the next level.